Monday 2 February 2015

Aidez

I am glad that I am finally done with my blue sweater/cardigan project. This is one of the least satisfying projects so far. The more I look at the colour of my yarn, the more I regretted buying them in the first place. Previously, I have used this yarn for two sweater projects but I pulled out the yarn twice, knowing that I wouldn't wear them after all. Here's the final look of my cardigan:


This pattern is taken from Berroco website named Aidez. Although I do not like the colour of my sweater and the chunky feeling, it was rather nice knitting the pattern (rather than knitting stocking stitch all the time).

Both Front & Sleeves: Ear of Corn Pattern & Seed Wishbone Patterns

Back: Cable & Trellis Patterns
Anyway, I can now move on to crocheting granny squares. I am using leftover yarn from the watermelon birthday bunting project. At this moment, I have made 3 types of granny squares:

  1. solid granny square
  2. sunburst granny square
  3. popcorn flower granny square


I am thinking of turning them into a cushion cover. I think the colour combination is suitable for my couch (see background colour in above photo).

My little daughter will be turning 2 this Friday. We will hang up the buntings and post some photos soon.

2 comments :

  1. The sleeves pattern are unique. Didnt see before. Must be pretty tough to squeeze time doing all these for Milena. I think besides doing a cushion cover, are u able to frame ur up in ikea frames? Then become a wall decorative

    ReplyDelete